And You Shall Love… Autumn (Seasons of the Tree of Life series)
“And you shall bind them for a sigh upon your hand, and they shall be for frontlets between thine eyes.”
And You Shall Love… Autumn Tree of Life is alive with colorful leaves that it lets go of one by one as it prepares for the upcoming period of rest, which is announced by the ever-shortening days. Autumn presents a visual dichotomy. Autumn is the harvest season resplendent with the deeply colorful and interesting textures foods and flowers. Yet there are growing shadows, shorter days and a chill that grows stronger.
We reap prosperity and gather to share meals and give thanks for our material abundance.
It is a busy time for our hands, as we return to work. We reap prosperity and gather to share meals and give thanks for our material abundance. In the Hebrew Testament, Autumn is the beginning of our Civic Calendar. We pay our debts; make right the mistakes we have done or what failed to do. We forgive others. We can best enjoy our blessings when confess how we gave missed the mark to our Father and King. During our material tasks we pause to remember the words of the Lord God that teach us how to live.
“And you shall bind them for a sign upon your hand, and they shall be for frontlets between thine eyes.”
Autumn presents a visual dichotomy. Autumn is the harvest season resplendent with the deeply colorful and interesting textures foods and flowers. It is challenging to see beyond our perceived achievements and prosperity to focus on loving the Lord with all our heart, with all our soul, and with all our might.
The original Torah font letters of Deuteronomy 6:5-9 are the colorful strokes that create this image. These unique letter-strokes symbolize the basic belief that is held by all branches and denominations of Judaism and Christianity — that the letters of the words spoken by the Lord God are the tiny basic building blocks of our world (the physical universe).
Place this artwork by a doorway to the outside or leading from or to a room that you or a loved one frequently use. A great reminder of God’s ongoing direction and care for us in daily life.
$18.99 – $49.99
- Judy Rey Wasserman's UnGraven Image art presents images that are totally created by strokes that are the Torah font letters used as traditional art stokes. These letter-strokes are interwoven, layered, glazed and used here and there. They represent the words of the Creator, Ruler of the universe through Whose word all things were called into being. In this artwork each stroke is an original Hebrew Torah font letter from the verses of Deuteronomy 6:5-9.
- This Limited Edition artwork is printed in the artist’s own studio on thick fine art paper with archival inks. It is signed and numbered by the artist.
- Each size is a Limited edition of 750, signed and numbered
- Choose the Introduction to Fine Art Collecting 4" x 6" print that is signed on verso, or or the Collectors Standard size 8.5" x 11" version that is hand signed on the front.
- Acid-free, chlorine-free paper with bright white tone
- Shipped in an archival plastic protector sleeve
- Certificate of Authenticity included in package
- Provenance kept by UnGraven Image
- Bonus: special "And You Shall Love... Seasons of the Tree of Life" two-sided bookmark. One side shows the series of the four trees. The other side includes the English translation of Deuteronomy 6:5-9
- Bonus: Postcard-sized 2-sided informational piece showing the complete collection of the 4 Seasons of the Tree of Life, plus the basic background tree in black and white also created with the original letters from the Deuteronomy 6:5-9s scripture
- Made in USA
*Note: Frame is NOT included