And You Shall Love…Seasons of the Tree of Life Set + Bonus Print
$74.99 – $165.99
- Judy Rey Wasserman’s UnGraven Image art presents, And You Shall Love… Seasons of the Tree of Life set, plus a bonus of the basic tree upon which is the background image upon which the four seasonal trees are based. Each image is totally created by strokes that are the Torah font letters of Deuteronomy 6;5-9 used as traditional art stokes. These letter-strokes are interwoven, layered, glazed, and used here and there. They represent the words of the Creator, Ruler of the universe through whose Word all things were called into being.
- This Limited Edition artwork is printed in the artist’s own studio on thick fine art paper with archival inks. It is signed and numbered by the artist.
- Each size is a Limited edition of 750, signed and numbered
- Choose the Introduction to Fine Art Collecting 4″ x 6″ print that is signed on verso, or or the Collectors Standard size 8.5″ x 11″ version that is hand signed on the front
- Acid-free, chlorine-free fine art paper with bright white tone
- Shipped in an archival plastic protector sleeve or material
- Certificate of Authenticity included in package
- Provenance kept by UnGraven Image
- Bonus: The set in either size comes with a signed same-sized print of the basic Tree of Life that is the essential “backbone” of the trunk and branches for each of the four trees. This black and white print is also created from the original letters of Deuteronomy 6:5-9. This print is also archival and signed by the artist. It can be framed along with the other prints and hung as a part of the set.
- Extra Bonus: Series bookmark. One side shows the series of the four trees. The other side includes the English translation of Deuteronomy 6:5-9
- Bonus: Postcard-sized 2-sided informational piece showing the complete collection of the 4 Seasons of the Tree of Life, plus the basic background tree in black and white also created with the original letters from the Deuteronomy 6:5-9s scripture
- Made in USA
*Note: Frame(s) NOT included
And You Shall Love... Season of the Tree of Life Set consists of all four of the colored trees plus a bonus same sized print of the essential tree, which is the skeletal basis for each of thE trees in the series.
The original Torah font letters of Deuteronomy 6:5-9 are the colorful strokes that create this image. These unique letter-strokes symbolize the basic belief that is held by all branches and denominations of Judaism and Christianity -- that the letters of the words spoken by the Lord God are the tiny basic building blocks of our world (the physical universe).
And You Shall Love... Autumn Tree of Life is resplendent with colorful leaves that it lets go of one by one as it prepares for the upcoming period of rest, which is announced by the ever-shortening days. Autumn presents a visual dichotomy. Autumn is the harvest season resplendent with the deeply colorful and interesting textures foods and flowers. Yet there are growing shadows, shorter days and a chill that grows stronger.
We reap prosperity and gather to share meals and give thanks for our material abundance.
Autumn presents a visual dichotomy. Autumn is the harvest season resplendent with the deeply colorful and interesting textures foods and flowers. It is challenging to see beyond our perceived achievements and prosperity to focus on loving the Lord with all our heart, with all our soul, and with all our might.
And You Shall Love... Winter Tree of Life is both resting and standing strong with hope against the cold and days of shortened light—which now day by day begin to grow longer. The Winter Tree of Life is emptied of leaves allowing the snow to fall through its limbs and boughs. This allows any light to reflect from that snow and ice, which forms on sunny days when as snow begins to melt. The bark of the tree is most clearly seen, revealing the skeleton of the Tree of Life series, written in black Torah font letters: the original words of Deuteronomy 6:5-9.
After our festive displays of lights, after the holidays are past, in the grey cold days of winter the visible decorations we place on our doorposts (including the doorposts inside our homes, and gates may often the only decorations seen by passers-by, guests, or even by our own families as we come and go. A reminder that even in our darkest days we are reminded to go forth loving the Lord with all our heart, with all our soul, and with all our might.
And You Shall Love... Spring Tree of Life is bursting into bloom with love, hope, and renewal. As a season Spring represents birth, both physically for nature and spiritually for humankind. In the Hebrew Testament, spring is the beginning of our Spiritual Calendar.
In nature Spring visually presents birth and rebirth, both physically in nature and spiritually for humankind. Through our holidays we are further reminded of when we first encountered the power and presence of our God, and fall in love again. We are reminded again to go forth loving the Lord with all our heart, with all our soul, and with all our might.
And You Shall Love... Summer Tree of Life is a busy tree fulfilled by holding aloft branches overflowing with leaves. The slightest warm breeze rustles its leaves creating a vibrant visual display of light sparkling – seeming to dance—through shades of green. The beneath tree’s abundance shade is provided for anyone on hot summer days.
As a season Summer represents growth, increase, and strengthening physically for nature, and spiritually for humankind. It is the time when the God given knowledge and wisdom gained from the final spring festival has time to mature and ripen in the stronger light and longer days fulfilling:
“And these words, which I command you this day, shall be upon your heart;”
The longer summer days provide more time to travel, to share time socializing with family and friends. It is a time for outdoor sports, and events, meeting new people, and strengthening relationships across the generations.
“And thou shalt teach them diligently unto your children and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up.”
Place these artworks by a doorway to the outside or leading from or to a room that you or a loved one frequently use. It’s fun and inspiring to switch them around with each new season. The change calls more attention to each work, while functioning as a kind of seasonal decorating. We switch the one at out front door to match the current season. A great reminder of God's ongoing direction and care for us in daily life.
They can also for a set. The larger four, or five as the bonus print looks great framed with the four colored ones behind a sofa. Together they tell a story of God’s abiding and steady love (the basis tree) as we move through the seasons of our lives.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.