And You Shall Love… Summer (Seasons of the Tree of Life series)
$18.99 – $59.99
When you look at the artwork of And You Shall Love… Winter Tree of Life do you see a tree in summer or the Words of God that create the world?
And You Shall Love… Summer Tree of Life is a busy tree fulfilled by holding aloft branches overflowing with leaves. The slightest warm breeze rustles its leaves creating a vibrant visual display of light sparkling – seeming to dance—through shades of green. The beneath tree’s abundance shade is provided for anyone on hot summer days.
As a season Summer represents growth, increase, and strengthening physically for nature, and spiritually for humankind. It is the time when the God given knowledge and wisdom gained from the final spring festival has time to mature and ripen in the stronger light and longer days fulfilling:
“And these words, which I command you this day, shall be upon your heart;”
The longer summer days provide more time to travel, to share time socializing with family and friends. It is a time for outdoor sports, and events, meeting new people, and strengthening relationships across the generations.
“And thou shalt teach them diligently unto your children and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up.”
The original Torah font letters of Deuteronomy 6:5-9 are the colorful strokes that create this image. These unique letter-strokes symbolize the basic belief that is held by all branches and denominations of Judaism and Christianity — that the letters of the words spoken by the Lord God are the tiny basic building blocks of our world (the physical universe).
Place this artwork by a doorway to the outside or leading from or to a room that you or a loved one frequently use. A great reminder of God’s ongoing direction and care for us in daily life.
- Judy Rey Wasserman's UnGraven Image art presents images that are totally created by strokes that are the Torah font letters used as traditional art stokes. These letter-strokes are interwoven, layered, glazed and used here and there. They represent the words of the Creator, Ruler of the universe through whose Word all things were called into being. In this artwork each stroke is an original Hebrew Torah font letter from the verses of Deuteronomy 6:5-9.
- This entry level Limited Edition artwork is printed in the artist’s own studio on thick fine art paper with archival inks. It is signed and numbered by the artist.
- Limited edition of 750, signed and numbered
- Choose the Introduction to Fine Art Collecting 4" x 6" print that is signed on verso, or or the Collectors Standard size 8.5" x 11" version that is hand signed on the front.
- Acid-free, chlorine-free paper with bright white tone
- Shipped in an archival plastic protector sleeve
- Certificate of Authenticity included in package
- Provenance kept by UnGraven Image
- Bonus: special "And You Shall Love... Seasons of the Tree of Life" two-sided bookmark. One side shows the series of four trees. The other side includes the English translation of Deuteronomy 6:5-9
- Bonus: Postcard-sized 2-sided informational piece showing the complete collection of the Four Seasons of the Tree of Life, plus the basic background tree in black and white also created with the original letters from the Deuteronomy 6:5-9s scripture
- This print is also part of a set. Collecting the prints immediately as a set comes with a special bonus same-size art print of the black and white artwork that forms the basis -- the trunk and branches -- for this tree as well as for the other three colorful artworks. To see the complete set of And You Shall Love... Seasons of the Tree of Life and the bonus print that comes with the set, check out https://artofseeingthedivine.com/product/and-you-shall-love-seasons-of-the-tree-of-life-set-bonus-print/
- Made in USA
*Note: Frame is NOT included
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.