NOTE: This printable image is available for FREE until Thanksgiving Day USA, Thursday, November 2021, if you join the Art & Inspiration mailing list! See the footer of this page for more information, or to sign up. Or, go to the ungravenimage.com link here:
- Judy Rey Wasserman's Coloring pages weave Bible verses into the image. Shofar Cornucopia includes -- in both English and Hebrew -- Psalm 136 verse 1.
- This printable image is in PDF format
- 8.5" x 11" art printable
- You choose: Frame it to bless your place or use as a gift as printed or --
- Color it in to make it uniquely your own
- Suitable to celebrate any or all of the following festivals: Thanksgiving, Rosh Hashanah and Sukkot.
And You Shall Love… Summer (Seasons of the Tree of Life series)
And You Shall Love… Summer Tree of Life is a busy tree fulfilled by holding aloft branches overflowing with leaves. The slightest warm breeze rustles its leaves creating a vibrant visual display of light sparkling – seeming to dance—through shades of green. The beneath tree’s abundance shade is provided for anyone on hot summer days.
As a season Summer represents growth, increase, and strengthening physically for nature, and spiritually for humankind. It is the time when the God given knowledge and wisdom gained from the final spring festival has time to mature and ripen in the stronger light and longer days fulfilling:
“And these words, which I command you this day, shall be upon your heart;”
The longer summer days provide more time to travel, to share time socializing with family and friends. It is a time for outdoor sports, and events, meeting new people, and strengthening relationships across the generations.
“And thou shalt teach them diligently unto your children and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise up.”
The original Torah font letters of Deuteronomy 6:5-9 are the colorful strokes that create this image. These unique letter-strokes symbolize the basic belief that is held by all branches and denominations of Judaism and Christianity — that the letters of the words spoken by the Lord God are the tiny basic building blocks of our world (the physical universe).
Place this artwork by a doorway to the outside or leading from or to a room that you or a loved one frequently use. A great reminder of God’s ongoing direction and care for us in daily life.
Artwork Description below:
500 in stock (can be backordered)
- Judy Rey Wasserman's UnGraven Image art presents images that are totally created by strokes that are the Torah font letters used as traditional art stokes. These letter-strokes are interwoven, layered, glazed and used here and there. They represent the words of the Creator, Ruler of the universe through Whose word all things were called into being. In this artwork each stroke is an original Hebrew Torah font letter from the verses of Deuteronomy 6:5-9.
- This entry level Limited Edition artwork is printed in the artist’s own studio on thick fine art paper with archival inks. It is signed and numbered by the artist.
- Limited edition of 750, signed and numbered
- 4" x 6" Fine art print
- Acid-free, chlorine-free paper with bright white tone
- Shipped in an archival plastic protector sleeve
- Certificate of Authenticity included in package
- Provenance kept by UnGraven Image
- Bonus: special "And You Shall Love... Seasons of the Tree of Life" two-sided bookmark. One side shows the series of four trees. The other side includes the English translation of Deuteronomy 6:5-9
- Bonus: Postcard-sized 2-sided informational piece showing the complete collection of the Four Seasons of the Tree of Life, plus the basic background tree in black and white also created with the original letters from the Deuteronomy 6:5-9s scripture
- Made in USA
*Note: Frame is NOT included
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.